2020-2021 Temporary COVID-19 PEG Studio Equipment Checkout Policy:
- Only PAID NECAT Members in good standing are allowed to checkout equipment
- Equipment available for checking out is the following:
- Canon HR20 Camera Package:
- includes 1 camcorder, 1 tripod, 2 batteries, 1 SD card, 1 charger, extension chord and case
- 1 wired lavaliere mic and/or 1 wired hand mic with XLR cable and adaptor
- GoPro Hero 6 and accessories (this is reserved separately from the Canon HR20 Package)
- Each Camera Package is $25 per reservation
- All reservations will be for 1 week (7 days)
- Pickup and Return will both take place on Wednesdays.
- Pickup is at 12:00pm. Return is at 11:00am.
- All Reservations MUST be made by emailing email@example.com
- Payment MUST be made via phone/web prior to arriving at Howard Office Building to pick up equipment.
- Canon HR20 Camera Package:
Answer the following questions in your email:
- What equipment would you like to checkout?
- Which Wednesday would you like to come pick up this equipment?
- Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19?
- Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or acquired COVID-19?
- To the best of your knowledge, have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19?
Equipment Checkout Instructions:
- Equipment pick ups will be held at the Howard Office Building at the following address:
- 700 2nd South, Nashville, TN 37210
- Please park in the numerous public parking spots available for visitors in front of the Howard Office Building.
- When you arrive, please meet the Metro ITS PEG Studio technician at the front door.
- ***YOU MUST BE WEARING A MASK TO ENTER THE BUILDING***
- At this point, your temperature will be taken via contactless forehead scanner. If your temperature is over 100.4, you will be not be allowed to checkout the equipment and you must leave immediately.
- If your temperature is less than 100.4, you will be taken inside the Howard Office control room where you will be given the equipment. Payment MUST be made via phone or web prior to arriving at the Howard Office building.
- If you do not arrive by 12:30pm on Wednesday, you will not be given equipment.
- Return for this equipment is 11:00am the following Wednesday. If you do not return equipment by 11:30am, you will be charged for an additional week for the equipment you have reserved.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please do it ASAP.
- Please plan on the cameras not being fully charged upon pickup.
- Please make sure you format SD Cards before use (if you need help with this, ask the staff member assisting you).
- Please remove footage from SD cards before you return to us. All footage will be deleted after you return the equipment.
Online Rental Payment:
- Use the form below to make your rental payment online
- Fill out all fields, select “Rental Checkout” in the donation section and enter $25.00 for the donation amount
- You will then be directed to a PayPal page to complete your payment
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org